What is it with Tiger King? I finished it nearly two weeks ago yet I find myself concocting ways to keep it in my life somehow. This time I've decided to rank the co-stars based on how intriguing and compelling I found them top be. If you notice, Joe and Carole are absent from this list as they are going to be #1 or #2 in every poll no matter what the criteria.
- Kelci Saffrey - Transitioning lesbian who took a "meh whatever" attitude towards getting her arm ripped off by a tiger. Come on. How can she not top the list?
- Doc Antle - Polygamist personal zoo owner who may or may not be dabbling in sex trafficking? A can't miss.
- Jeff Lowe - He's the "Barbarian at the Gate" Joe Exotic desperately needed and didn't need at the same time.
- John Finlay - His teeth. Tooth? Not sure.
- John Reinke - The original artwork on his prosthetic legs was amazing. That's what I call a man who knows how to turn lemons into lemonade.
- Rick Kirkham - I bet he smells like stale cigarettes and Ozium new car smell air freshener.
- Joshua Dial - Walmart employee turned campaign manager. I haven't seen a meteoric rise to success like that since Benson made the jump from butler to governor in less than 8 years.
- Dillon Passage - Granted, I'd love to play with tiger cubs, but not if it means being husband #3 to Joe Exotic. Husband #2 maybe, but not #3.
- Alan Glover - Sunglasses on a bald head. Not a bad trendsetter/Influencer look for a hitman.
- Howard Baskin - It doesn't matter if Carole did or didn't feed her first husband to the tigers. I guarantee you she tossed Howard's balls in the cage as a light snack.
Put your rankings or disagreements in the comments section or hit me on Twitter @OnAirKB