The Milwaukee Brewers will begin the 2020 season Friday night against the Chicago Cubs. Here's the Opening Day roster.
- Six players will be making their first Opening Day roster: Adrian Houser, Bobby Wahl, Eric Yardley, Keston Hiura, J.P. Feyereisen, and Devin Williams
- Of the Brewers' 16 pitchers, three are lefties: Brent Suter, Josh Hader, and Alex Claudio
- Four players will begin the season on the Injured List: Brett Anderson, Ray Black, Eric Lauer, and Luis Urias
- Mike Morin was added to the 40-player roster on Thursday and added to the Opening Day roster as well
- Non-roster invitees on the Opening Day roster include Logan Morrison, Justin Grimm, and Morin
Photo: Getty Images
Roster: Milwaukee Brewers