The NFL combine is less than a week away. Players start to report to Indianapolis as early as February 26, with position groups working out according to the following schedule.
- Friday, March 1:Running backs, offensive linemen, kickers, special teams
- Saturday, March 2:Quarterbacks, wide receivers, tight ends
- Sunday, March 3:Defensive linemen, linebackers
- Monday, March 4:Defensive backs
And now you can satisfy your gambling fix! Below are the odds for the events and physical elements.
Here are the props listed in order.
- Fastest 40-yard dash: 4.22 seconds or over (1/3) - Under 4.22 (2/1)
- Highest vertical jump:45 inches or under (2/7) - Over (9/4)
- Longest broad jump:12 feet 3 inches or under (1/4) Over (6/5)
- Most bench presses:Under 49.5 reps (2/11) over 40 reps (5/6)
- Fastest 60-yard shuttle: 10.71 seconds or over (5/9) Under (9/5)