Of the 50 most-watched sporting events in 2018, 40 were NFL games, according to Sports Media Watch.
That includes the seven most-watched events of the year:
The Super Bowl, the two conference championship games, two divisional playoff games, a wild card game and the annual Thanksgiving game in Dallas. No. 8 was the college football national championship game, No. 9 was the Winter Olympics opening ceremony and No. 10 was another NFL divisional playoff game.
Here are top 10 by numbers.
1. NFL Eagles-Patriots Super Bowl 52 43.1 103.39M(106M )NBC
2. NFL Jaguars-Patriots AFC Championship 24.3 44.08M CBS
3. NFL Vikings-Eagles NFC Championship 21.7 42.30M( 42.77M) FOX
4. NFL Saints-Vikings NFC Divisional 19.3 35.65M(36.02M) FOX
5. NFL Jaguars- Steelers AFC Divisional 18.3 31.45M CBS
6. NFL Panthers-Saints NFC Wild Card 17.5 31.15M FOX
7. NFL Washington-Cowboys Thanksgiving special 12.5 30.48M FOX
8. CFB Alabama-Georgia National Championship15.6 28.44M ESPN, ESPN2ESPNU
9. OLY Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony 14.7 27.84M NBC
10. NFL Falcons-Eagles NFC Divisional 15.5 27.07M NBC