I gotta tell you, I'm surprised some of these words are just now getting added to the dictionary.
Merriam-Webster just announced they're adding about 800 new words to their dictionary, and it's hard to believe that some of them have reached the level of "dictionary worthy." Here are some of the highlights . . .
1. hangry (adjective), "irritable or angry because of hunger."
2. guac (noun), "guacamole."
3. rando (noun), "a random person."
4. Instagramming (verb), "to post a picture to the Instagram photo-sharing service."
5. bingeable (adjective), "having multiple episodes or parts that can be watched in rapid succession."
6. time suck (noun), "an activity to which one devotes a lot of time that might be better or more productively spent doing other things."
7. adorbs (adjective), "extremely charming or appealing."
8. TL;DR (abbreviation), "too long; didn't read."
(Here are more of the words they've added, including marg, airplane mode, and bougie.)