According to a new survey, 66% of us would leave our job if we didn't feel appreciated. That's up 15% from five years ago. More money is the number one way we WANT to be rewarded. More vacation days was a close second.
1. An expired gift certificate.
2. A large carving of a polar bear.
3. A foam tombstone. (???)
4. A golden key to an executive bathroom that didn't exist.
6. A small, custom-made statue that looked like the employee.
7. A plaque that had a spelling error on it.
8. Fresh meat from a hunting trip.
9. A jacket that wasn't even close to the right size.
10. Coupons for the grocery store.