Let's see if you're a better person than I am. Check 'em out . . .
1. Would you only listen to country music for the rest of your life for $5 million? 54% would, 46% wouldn't.
2. Knowing that somewhere in the world, one random person would die in exchange for you getting the money . . . with you never knowing who it is? 50% would, 50% wouldn't.
3. Quit the Internet for the next 15 years? 45% would, 55% wouldn't.
4. Have all your teeth removed? 42% would, 58% wouldn't.
5. Do five years in a maximum security prison? 30% would, 70% wouldn't.
6. Eat a live cockroach every day for the rest of your life? 25% would, 75% wouldn't.
7. Live in solitude for the next 20 years? 24% would, 76% wouldn't.
8. Only eat plain oatmeal for every meal for the rest of your life? 22% would, 78% wouldn't.
9. Cut off the thumb on your dominant hand? 14% would, 86% wouldn't.
10. Eat your pet? 8% would, 92% wouldn't.
11. French kiss one of your parents for two hours straight? 7% would, 93% wouldn't.
12. Never bathe again or use deodorant? 7% would, 93% wouldn't.
13. Never use a bathroom again and only go in your pants? 5% would, 95% wouldn't.