The word FRIENDS has changed, mostly because of Facebook, what you say you have any "good friends"?
Here are some stats from a new survey proving that even in our super-connected world, we're not exactly becoming BETTER at being social . . .
1. One out of eight people say they don't have ANY good friends. Two years ago, it was only one in 10 people.
2. 18% of people have two close friends . . . 18% have three . . . and 6% say they have more than 10.
3. 45% of people feel lonely at least some of the time. And more than a third of those people say they feel lonely pretty much all the time.
4. 17% of people say they rarely or never feel LOVED.
5. And finally, people who don't have any close friends are 250% more likely to say they feel sad or depressed almost all of the time. Have a great day!
(Photo: Getty Images)