Well apparently our everyday slang is driving the English language!
Merriam-Webster just announced a bunch of new words they're adding to the dictionary, and it's like they just wrote down the things we say everyday!
Here's some of the highlights...
1. Throw shade - To express contempt or disrespect for someone publicly, especially by subtle or indirect insults or criticisms.
2. Weak sauce - Something inferior, ineffective, or unimpressive.
3. Face palm - To cover one's face with the hand as an expression of embarrassment, dismay, or exasperation.
4. Binge watch - To watch many or all episodes of a TV series in rapid succession.
5. Truther - One who believes that the truth about an important subject or event is being concealed from the public by a powerful conspiracy.
6. Photobomb - To move into the frame of a photograph as it is being taken as a joke or prank.
7. Ghost - To abruptly cut off all contact with someone by no longer accepting or responding to phone calls, instant messages, etc.
8. Train wreck - An utter disaster or mess.
CLICK HERE to see ALL the new words!
(Photo: Getty Images)