Are you trying to eat healthy? Yeah, me too, which can be a challenge when you're out and about so here's a guide of what to steer away from!
Thrilllist.com just put out a list of some of the LEAST healthy items at some of our favorite fast food places. The winners are based on calories, fat, salt, protein, and the ingredients.
Be prepared to be bummed, if you're like me, some of these are my favs!
1. Taco Bell - The DoubleDilla, which is a quesadilla with a ton of chicken and cheese. It's got 850 calories, 41 grams of fat, and 2,020 milligrams of sodium.
2. Burger King - Bacon King Sandwhich, 1,040 calories, 69 grams of fat, and 1,900 milligrams of sodium.
3. Wendy's - Dave's Triple, 1,070 calories, 30 grams of saturated fat.
4. Mcdonald's - Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 770 callories, 45 grams of fat, and 1,310 milligrams of sodium.
5. KFC - Two Piece Extra Crispy chicken breast. 780 calories, 47 grams of fat, and 1,750 milligrams of sodium.
6. Panda Express - Chow Mein. 510 calories, 22 grams of fat, and 980 milligrams of sodium. Even though it's a side dish, it has more salt than any other thing on the menu!